View Single Post
Old
  (#43)
mgol (Offline)
Official Member

Default 15-10-2010, 06:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
If you had € 20.01 left and you ordered the Internet Flatrate XL, your credit would have dropped to € 0.06 in the moment when the fee for the flatrate was deducted. In this moment you would also have been notified of your credit dropping below € 3.
I suspect you have started accessing the web before the Internet Flatrate XL has been activated (you get a SMS notification for that). By this you may have reduced your credit to less than € 19.95 and so the Internet Flatrate XL could not be activated any longer, thus data was billed volume-based in the standard tariff of € 0.24/MB in 400KB-increments (the big increment may be the reason why you were billed more than the actual data volume generated).
Sounds more than reasonable, althgough I have defenitely received the SMS message mentioning the Flatrate XL. But, probably, I tried to surf even beforehand. I must confess all this procedure looks unnecessarily complicated. I know I am not a master, but I do have a general computing experince. Making such dramatical mistakes TWICE !!!
This mean something is too confusing. Anyway, while in Germany I will buy another voucher and try again. This time after awaiting the SMS message.
Would you advise to buy the € 30 voucher for not being near the edge (if I would do this the last time, everything was working fine, wasn't it ?).
Thanks, buddy !