View Single Post
Old
  (#28)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 06-01-2009, 19:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATHA531 View Post
The idea is to bombard customer service with the complaints. I believe this particular forum helped them build their business as we all highly recommended their service for a while.....perhaps if they know just how unhappy we are and that we will take them down from our recommended carriers, they will delete this idiotic set up fee....
Mail them 2 days ago, no responce.

I really doubt they will change their mind and change rates. Changing rates like this will not be a decision they took in one afternoon. The reason for the change might be a financial reason as everyone know these 19 cent in the end do make them more money.

We don't even know how manu customers they have and if they are making money at all. They might loose some customers but to be honest there are not may options left to go to.

The iom card seems to be the only solutions at the moment at all other ones are not great of dead.

Iceland, dead, Estonia difficult to reach for some voip providers, do you really want to giveaway an estionian number to business customers ? GT-Sim, minium 100 per year. Maxroam, only calls through a did number no direct calls possible meaning you always pay for incoming.
So knowing whats left in the market I really doubt if UM will change the prices.