View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
hkr (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 09-06-2009, 10:08

Hello dilijasi,

At the URL VIPonline I read the following:

"When using data services, the time spent on the network is not charged, only the quantity of data transferred. Price does not depend on the technology of transfer used (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS or HSDPA). The calculation unit is always 10kB."

However, it speaks a lot about how to use these data packs with your phone's browser.

I do not think it is restricted to GPRS/EDGE, but I do hope that these data packs are not using a different (WAP-only) APN ...

I will call and ask them.

Postpaid:
3x Vodafone (HU) 1x T-Mobile) formerly also Pannon
Prepaid:
Vodafone, Pannon, T-Mobile (HU) Optimus (PT) SamiSwoi, ERA, Orange (PL) VIP (HR) T-Mobile (AT) Vodafone, O2, Orange, T-Mobile (UK) Vodafone (DE) Data-only prepaid: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Djuice/Pannon (HU)
International SIMs: UM+, Sim4Travel, TravelSim
Phones: Nokia E51, E71, Samsung D880, SE P990i, Ericsson T39m -forever! , many others in the drawer. 3G modems Huawei E220, E870, EU870D, U740, Alcatel X200
VoIP: Justvoip, CallWithUs, Neophonex, fonline, Macrogate and several others for outgoing... DIDs from Macrogate, DIDww, Gradwell, Voxbone and others. FreePBX, Vigor router with inbuilt ATA, Nokia E-series phones.