View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
hrgajek (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-02-2012, 13:56

Hello,

when you log in, you'll get a cryptic Passwort for SIP Operations.
Your username is the Liechtenstein Mobilenumber without 423 eg. 661xxxxxx

The Setup-Procedure is explained in the FAQ session.

Mr. Rupf was former CFO of United-Mobile.

I tested the SIP feature with my Speedport W700V Router (delivered by Deutsche Telekom)
I received calls only when calling my US-number, then the mobile phone kept quiet. (Mobile phone was registered in German E-Plus radio-network) When I switched off the VoIP-Account in the router, the mobile phone rang again.

When the "VoIP-Telephone" rang and I lifted the receiver I heard nearly nothing of the callers party and they didn't hear me, sounded like to less bits for decoding my voice.

I could not make outgoing calls via SIP. I didn't find out, which area codes are necessary, as I do not know, how and where the SIP-Server is connected to the PSTN, if he is. (Liechtenstein, Germany, US, anywhere?)

To be honest: I'm not so familiar with VoIP-Things, so I do not know, if I did all setups correctly.

But lets keep realistic. How should their business modell work, if callers could reach the mobile via SIP for free?

I think, to answer all this questions, you should invest in your own SIM-card

73 & 55 (Regards)
Henning Gajek
on air with:
Telekom (T-Mobile) DE - Vodafone DE - Telefonica-(o2) DE - FreeTimeTele.com (DE/UK) - Swisscom CH -

Last edited by hrgajek; 24-02-2012 at 14:04..