View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
snidely (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 19-05-2007, 18:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by elistoughton View Post
Okay. So CellTrek is a pretty reputable company?
Also, is there a way to dial +423 or +372 cheap. Or a good callback option so that for one call I would potentially only pay a flat fee for the callback. I was thinking of using VoipBuster to patch calls through, but there is a hefty per minute rate for +423 or +372.
Calls to +423 cells vary all over. Many carriers charge 50 to 75 cents or more. IDT charges 11 cents and it has been posted here ATT the same.

Virtually everyone seems to charge around 25 cents to call +372.

There are some countries where the only real option is to get a local prepaid. Eg I'll be in Guatemala next week. Cingular and T-M charge over $2. Most intl. cards don't cover there. CelTrek charges about $1.40.
A local prepaid has calling to U.S. for 12 cents! Incoming is free and I'll use Voicestick to forward my home numbers to the Guatemala SIM at 11.2 cents.

...mike

Make use of T-M's UMA/wifi free calling from any place in the world with access to wifi. I use an LG G6, wife an S7)
A/o Oct 20, 2013 no need for intl prepaid as T-Mobile U.S. includes voice roaming at 20ยข/min (in and out)., unlimited text (in and out), and unlimited data in 140+ countries.

My Plan -[6 lines] U.S. T-Mobile unlimited minutes (incoming and outgoing), unlimited text, fast data on each line. that $145/mo. total! . (In U.S. no surcharge for calling a cell.) If a line exceeds 2G of data in a month, pay $10 more for that line. [That only happens a couple times/year.