(#6)
MBK (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 11-08-2013, 03:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfranzq View Post
One advantage of Onesimcard:

Send Free Text Message, Send Free SMS
You can send FREE SMS text message to any OneSimCard customer. There is no charge to the OneSimCard customer to receive it either.
Alternatively, you can send SMS by sending an email to 372XXXXXXXX(at)sms.onesimcard.com, where (at) is @.
Limit of 25 SMS received per day.
Yes, this is one of the features that makes Onesimcard better than the other SIMs using the same backend (XXSIM, etc... don't have this). Thanks to this and all of the features of the Travelsim EMT backend:

• 154 free incoming countries
  • more roaming partners in the countries
  • much more stable roaming that EKIT (i. ex: EKIT regularly loses network signal in France, Onesimcard doesn't - on the same network with the same phone)
  • free call forwarding to 154 countries
  • ability to completely disable voicemail (EKIT still charges incoming callers even when voicemail is disabled - the EKIT system still answers the phone to ask if you want to send and SMS)
  • listen to voicemail in the web interface
  • email to SMS for free on 372xxxxxxx@sms.onesimcard.com
  • top notch 24/24 customer service
  • concierge service with live translators in dozens of languages (they can translate and complete tasks for you if you need help - great if you are in trouble in a foreign country)
  • etc...

All of this makes Onesimcard the best world roaming SIM imho. (I have tested many, but if anyone knows anything better please tell me).

Onesimcard is my primary number worldwide; the One number I give everyone, reachable for free in 154 countires. I then add a second SIM depending on the world part I am in (i.ex: Toggle Mobile UK for Europe - that's another outstanding service).

What the OP can do, is accept incoming SMS messages on his Google Voice number and forward them to email, as explained here:

support.google.com/voice/answer/160203 *

With proper email forwarding he will get the US SMS incoming on Google Voice free on his Onesimcard.

* (I am not making a link because it seems all my message containing links are not getting published, awaiting moderation approval. I replied earlier to this thread with this information and it still wasn't approved. I registered here 8 months ago (I asked a question in another thread), and the message I posted 8 months ago still wasn't published either. I sent an email to the staff months ago, no one is replying. HELLO, IS ANYONE MODERATING THESE FORUMS?)

Last edited by MBK; 11-08-2013 at 03:44..