View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 27-08-2009, 17:27

@Vlad
Thanks. So we should better use callthrough for outbound calls. The link on local calling areas made clear, that the free incoming option is limited to the wider geographical area, where the SIM's number is from. Unfortunately the map of the Toronto area is currently not available. Can I expect the 613-area code to be in the yellow zone if the SIM is registered in Toronto?

@wcross
I'm intending e a German callthrough provider with an access number in the 613-area code to be used, if it can be reached at local rates from a Toronto-based SIM card. So in addition to the (hopefully local) rate charged by Fido there would be poivy's callthrough rates of $ 0.00/min for German landlines and $ 0.14/min to mobiles.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com