View Single Post
Old
  (#36)
ghostrider (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 10-11-2018, 19:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
I just want to post a recent usage experience - I was in London for 1 day and in Lagos, Nigeria for 9 days. All through the trip, I had my AT&T sim forwarded to the US number associated with sim. Incoming calls received were clear. No issue hearing the other party and vice-versa. All in all, I probably received about 20 calls total. As expected, there was not a charge for any of the incoming calls (did NOT make any outgoing calls on it). Of course, I get charged the monthly $0.50 for the US number.

Please note - The sim has no voicemail associated with it. So, it just gives a busy tone, if the phone happens to be off. I did have a few people try to reach me during the rare occasions that I had my phone off. Phone was on for the most part 24/7. Caller ID was also passed for every single call I received. I was using a Xiaomi Mi mix 2 phone. With Piranha in sim 2, and My Nigeria sim in sim 1. Bottom line - my experience with the sim was positive.
That's strange. In fact I had to abandon Piranha because it stopped working properly in my dual sim phone.

International roaming sim in portfolio:
Tellink, Lemonsim, Travelsim, Airbalticcard, Mtx Connect.
Slot 1
Ho. Mobile
Slot 2
Tellink Roaming Sim

Abandoned sim cards: Piranha mobile, Ortel Mobile