View Single Post
Old
  (#63)
gkeeper (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 14-08-2013, 07:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBK View Post
The Betamax/Finarea/Dellmont group has been in business for a least 10 years. It has been working very well for me for the past 7 years (from home phones, Mobile, on the way using hotel phones, etc...).

To make it very simple here is the procedure to get going:

1. choose the provider that best fits your rates for the countries you need: Call rates comparison table
  2. make an account on the provider's website (add .com to the name)
  3. charge 10€ credit
  4. install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rea.MobileVoip (or for iphone get it from the iphone market).

And start saving big while calling.

edit: call quality can be a little lower than a direct call from time to time depending on the countries. But with such rates I think there's nothing to complain about.
Are you saying: (please give me a straight answer this time):

That the rates you have been quoting do not exist on the OneSimcard site, unless you download a 3rd party VoIP app, sign up and pay $10.00 on top of the $30.00 plus credit lets says another $10.00 you just paid for the onesimcard, before you even start. Then down load another app for SMS, sign up to them pay another $xxx for credit. Tell all your friends family and work to do the same if they want to call you cheaply or sign up to some other callback service, and this is cheap and simple no thank you, when you started this thread i was under the impression that you were talking about onesimcard being so cheap and simple to use, this is clearly not the case and very misleading.

Someone please tell me i have the principle right, i am getting very confused by this thread.