View Single Post
Old
  (#159)
Evan (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 07-04-2011, 09:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmfive View Post
Bottom line: don't bother with Q anymore. Go with WIND. 500MB for €5.
(but things seem to change alot in Greece so stay tuned!)
Keep in mind that the "500MB for 5€" is just an offer that was originally valid until 31 March. Few days ago, it was extended until 30 April 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq View Post
@Evan - or anyone else who knows.

I see all the operators have the "500MB". Is it still valid for any operator? I arrive to Greece on 20.4 for 2 weeks to sail between the islands and I was hoping to use the offer.

I would appreciate any suggestion on what to choose (i'll be using my ipad most probably).
You mean the "500MB for 5€" offer that all four operators had? This offer ended on 31 March for Cosmote and Vodafone but Wind extended it for one more month.

What to choose depends on which operator has the best coverage on the places you plan to visit and second, on how much data you estimate you will consume. You can have a look on the links of my signature and let us know if you have additional questions.

A quick suggestion could be the "COSMOTE Internet On The Go me karta" plan but I don't know if they have Micro-SIMs with that plan for your iPad.
COSMOTE: Mobile Internet on your computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognaldo View Post
Hi,
I am from Brazil and will go to Greece for 3 weeks in July (1 week in Athens and 2 weeks in the islands).
Is there a Cosmote or Wind store where i can buy a prepaid data sim for my usb key in Athenas Internacional Airport (ATH) ? I will use same sim in my tablet and netbook.
Thanks.
For Cosmote, there is a Germanos store at the Arrivals Level of the airport. Wind doesn't have an airport store but if you plan to be in Athens for 1 week, you can look for shops in the center of Athens.