View Single Post
Old
  (#70)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 25-08-2009, 11:20

good to know I have one of their sim, not long ago.

But it really sucks that the card has to be reactivated and you have to take action to do this. Lot of customers don't read this forum and if they not use their sim and want to use they find themselfs somewhere in europe and the sim is not working. How should they know it has to be reactivated.

Why is this not mentioned on your website, I could not find it or is it hidden in some small print ?

Might the reason be saving cost and deactivation means you will not have to pay charges to keep the sim active ?

Why don't you announce these new rules so customers that do check the website will know.
I had the same problem with your new terms that all of a sudden uses fair use, also hidden in the terms but fair use does make a lot of difference.

Knowing this 1 month limitation, fair use and not mentioning this does give me the impression that what used to be a great service is now going down the drain by limiting it's use.

just checked your website and I read this:

No expiry time for the sim card & call credit.
We do not charge a $20 yearly network fee
unlike other operators.

above you are saying Call credit do not expire anymore. You will need to top-up/Add credit at least once a year.

your above answer and text on the website do not match. On the website you do not mention a top up once a year.

Please change your website to reflect what the costs really are, that you disable the sim after 1 month non use and that it need reactivation that is free. Don't you think that this should be part of the information you give to customers ?