View Single Post
Old
  (#46)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 16-02-2013, 22:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFH View Post
On Toggle's Facebook page, it says "£5 voucher is available anytime now, sale for £5 ), no expiry date". Does anyone know where you can buy a £5 top-up or voucher?
The owner of this Facebook page, which is run by some reseller who doesn't even have an online shop, has answered. He's selling those vouchers by email (toggle@hp-vn.com).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
The agent told me that currently they always display the UK number as the card is mainly focused on UK customers. I asked if its possible to swap and he wanted to call back next week. Yes, they really do call back, wonderful helpdesk experiance

All numbes on your SIM are reachable simultanously without additional cost
The more I think about this product, the more I like it. I wonder why they don't market it in further markets with a local number as primary one instead of the British one. I've recently checked some statistics to evaluate the potential for such a multi-SIM product in Germany and found that there are about 54k German residents commuting to work in Switzerland and 41k French residents commuting to work in Germany, who would be a great target.
The only thing I miss is data packs that are valid for all countries from which you have an IMSI. Toggle is obviously in the position to tear down the borders in the European mobile market caused by roaming fees and make Neelie Kroes' dream of a pan-European telecoms market come true.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com