Old
  (#57)
wolfbln (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 31-03-2015, 11:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It recommends a transfer to Virgin

The Virgin offer to Joe customers starts from €4.99 a month, and includes something described as "fonctionnalité de blocage de votre forfait avec COCKPIT CONSO", the ability to block your package.

That sounds similar to the function on/off at Joe, but I'll read more about it later to check.

Edit: I'm not convinced the meaning of the word is the same. People on the Joe forum are saying Virgin doesn't have that on/off function.
Well. That is not the issue.
JoeMobile used to be a good choice for people not having a French bank account or French bank card. You could combine their rolling contracts with certain credit cards from neigbouring countries. Even people not having these, found a workaround with Neteller and Entropay.

As as far I know, Virgin mobile is NOT ACCEPTING these cards. So it's not an option for foreigners.
So, has anyone been able to connect a contract (forfait) of Virgin mobile France with a non-French payment system?

We are not talking about their prepaid cards (cartes prepayées) which are very overpriced, but their contracs (forfaits).

I checked their forum and they said: "Virgin Mobile accepte le paiement par Carte Bancaire, MasterCard et Visa ! "
Now, we need to find out, if these MasterCards or Visas need to be French ones.

Last edited by wolfbln; 31-03-2015 at 11:28..