View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
kaydee (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default Thanks for your help - it still doesn't work with MTS... - 01-05-2008, 19:00

Thanks for everyone's replies. I am stuck with MTS for LD right now for a variety of reasons (one of which is they only charge $0.03 CAD per minute for calls to landline and mobiles in Germany, UK, etc. and I am spending a few weeks in Germany.)

Calls still don't work to UM+ numbers with MTS Allstream. It has been more than two weeks, and they keep trying to blame the problems on United Mobile. I've explained to them that the calls complete with other carriers, including Primus, ATT, etc. However, they claimed today to have tried with over 50 different carriers and none of them would complete.

They also claimed to have corrected the problem on Monday and confirmed with me by phone that the problem was solved - I was in Prague at the time they claimed to have spoken with me, so I'm not sure that I believe they tried completing the call with 50 different carriers either!

Fow now dialnow.com seems to be working, but I would love to get the 0.03 rate from MTS instead.

Any suggestions for other low-cost VOIP providers or calling cards for calls to UK mobile numbers?