View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
xsited (Offline)

Default 07-05-2011, 16:22

Thanks for your suggestions, kuba. I had tried both of those options yesterday and they also require local bank cards, which might have not been an problem if Postbank or Fortis cards were still valid.

From the French perspective and Orange in particular this should do the trick, but it says the service is unavailable which I took mean "your source IP is outside the EU."
Rechargement mobicarte et forfaits bloqués avec Orange

This site offers a wide array of French prepaid cards including the French Lebara originally requested. I thought I was home free, however, you will need EU credit cards as well utilize the eTopup.
Recharge ton mobile en ligne (SFR La carte, Orange Mobicarte, Virgin Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Ortel mobile, ...) -

Europe (and the Netherlands) has the most progressive prepaid choices, but the ePayment restrictions are bit curious. Is the system being gamed?

Having recently switched back to prepaid myself as it has become a bit more favorable for use with my iPhone and smart phones in general, it would be interesting to know if this provider would not take a Visa or MasterCard not locally sourced.
http://www.h2owirelessnow.com/