View Single Post
Old
  (#127)
Evan (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 04-03-2011, 11:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by italos View Post
Just an update to this based on my experience.
As I said on my previous post that you quoted, the only reason you would have gone with the data plans of Cosmote, was only if you didn't have 3G coverage with the other three providers, since Cosmote data plans were much more expensive than the ones of Vodafone, Wind or Q.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmfive View Post
Anyway, there have been some great contributors for this Greek thread.
After reading all 13 pages it seemed like the best/obvious/only option was Wind and the ~€18 for 1G deal. :-/ (Which frankly, isn't great... pretty expensive for 1G)
So I went into a Wind shop the other day to get the above.
There were two useless agents, but one really good guy there who knew his stuff.
Most of the agents are often useless, so you will be much better if you rely on the information posted here based on the official sites of the providers. For example, there wasn't any "~€18 for 1G deal", it was an 9.90€ "summer offer" that went back to its original 15€/1GB price last October. Also the data plan of 100MB/1€ of Q is not available anymore, it ended a couple of weeks ago.

I don't blame entirely the agents though, because the prices, offers and validity of the available data plans change very often. There are many many changes since the last time I wrote the compilation posts, so I'm currently preparing an update which I'll post here as soon as I prepare it.