View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
babble (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Farewell 01051mobile - you had great international callrates - 14-03-2008, 14:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
I just wonder what the future holds for 01051mobile customers such as myself.
Someone claiming to be the vistream product and marketing manager has told another forum:

All Che/01051/PhoneHome customers can continue to use their current tariffs. Vistream will shortly offer customers the opportunity to transfer to the tariff of one of its other business partners. In each market segment (discount/travel/special-group), vistream has several business partners, with whom customers can continue to telephone using similar "conditions" [to the terminated Che/01051/PhoneHome contracts].

I doubt that this offer is as rosy as it first appears. Normally, if customers do not accept the "invitation" to transfer to a new "tariff", their contracts are terminated by the parent network company.

Original text - for our German readers:

Da unsere Partner in der Mehrzahl Wiederverkäufer von vistream-Verträgen sind, bedeutet das Ende einer Marke nicht automatisch das Ende für den Tarif. Alle Che/01051/PhoneHome Kunden können weiterhin in den bekannten Tarifen telefonieren. In der nächsten Zeit werden wir den Kunden dann anbieten, in den Tarif eines anderen Partners zu wechseln. Da in jedem Segment (Discount/Reise/Ethno-Tarife) momentan mehrere vistream Partner aktiv sind, können die Kunden auch zu vergleichbaren Konditionen weiter telefonieren.

Source:

http://www.telefon-treff.de/showthre...&pagenumber=31

Let´s just hope that maxxsim is not assimilated into solomo.