View Single Post
Old
  (#22)
RoadRunnerUS (Offline)

Default 02-11-2009, 13:57

Hmm… If someone is working for a company here, I guess it is the one that promote e-kit around here… I mentioned in my posts at least 5 different companies that are SimCardglobal.com alike!

As for bbob claim about annual fee, I do not understand what is unclear. SimCardGlobal.com has a renewal fee of $21, which is less than 6 cents a day. e-kit are charging $0.35 PER CALL, and if you make 10 calls a day you ended up with $3.50. If you make 60 calls a year, your fee already surpass SimCardGlobal.com ANNUAL fee. A little different I should say from the bright picture you are trying to draw…

RoamSimple.com has a $29 renewal fee which is cheaper than e-kit as well. brightroam.com have extension fee of $20, but if you forgot to purchase it within 90 days, your airtime will expire... They all have annual fee, it is all a matter of how you market it. e-kit are marketing it like it does not exist, but they are the most expensive of them all!

I don’t come with a different answer every time. My answer is always the same. e-kit is expensive; avoid it at any cost. I already proved it in my calculations above. Any one of the companies I mentioned is cheaper by the end of the day than e-kit, unless you are using all kind of tricks like multiple SIM cards, or “friends pay my bill”.

Petkow, you are writing “…will make use of the free/cheap incoming facility on a roaming SIM and then setup a callback using a 3rd party provider!” are you sure about it? I don’t know how to do this, together with 98% of the population. Guys, the world is not “prepaid academy”. We want to talk for a reasonable price. That’s it. Not to do three weeks research and travel with a manual “how to beat the system”. And this is exactly what all the companies I mentioned do. Give you a good service at a fair price.