Thread: 09 Iceland
View Single Post
Old
  (#50)
albino (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 26-03-2006, 03:20

Quote:
Where is it said explicitly that they use Swisscom's roaming agreements?
It doesnt, you have to call customer services. Double check .. the countries talley up.

09 is inflexible with their rates and their system, their US rate is a definate pain, I believe this just to be because of their very small size. It is difficult for them to react, and they have other priorities. It seems the www.oneroam.com have moved away from UM and are now selling 09 aswell.

09 texting available soon after March? I remember it took UM over a year to get the bugs out of their texting system after they got it functioning ... I hope 09 doesnt suffer the same problem. I wonder who they are using to provide their texting service?

BTW - 09 doesnt work in aus or nz yet.

Telestial is selling the Travel sim ... they are aparently very happy with it, it is outselling UM.

I am not sure about Call Key. They are a provider who sells mainly (only) white label. There are quite a few Call key distributors there, all in their own little nich groups, so you dont hear about it ... as they dont always sell through the internet. But they have nothing to do with UM. Is this what you meant

Appologies Andy ... i was calculating just the Liecht mob leg. Done by using liecht incoming and outgoing, adding up the total (0.34) , and dividing by two (0.17) .. then changed from US $ to euros ... so about 0.14
(ooops ... I made a mistake before with the currency)
Thanks for the info on enlinea ... need to dig a little deeper, but I dont think the service providers reveal to whome they sell.