View Single Post
Old
  (#50)
gkeeper (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-12-2012, 15:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsotirop View Post
users be aware with xxsim and other estonian +372 like travelsim simcards.. even when you receive calls via their local numbers you pay 0.15eur. per minute... with per minute rounding!

you better choose piranhamobile simcard which offers +44 and +1 numbers for free and without additional charge when receiving calls via these numbers...plus their +44 number is a normal UK mobile nnumber, not a high termination number.

but if you insist using estonian based simcards you better avoid xxsim and choose airbalticcard which offers per second billing within EU countries. xxsim & airbalticcard are resellers of travelsim product. airbalticcard is far better than xxsim service. xxsim is NOT recommendable.

gkeeper i had advised/warned you 2weeks ago about xxsim.. my current recommendations are piranhamobile and camelmobile simcards.
Too true, unfortunately I had to find out the hard way, just thought I would give this free roaming XxSim a try and to my cost I found it free for receiving but very expensive when I received my calling bill, as the saying goes "there is no free lunches" and if its sounds to good to be true it normally is".: