PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (any other discussion) (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Summer is here and it is starting to look busy here. Thanks to all who contribute. (https://prepaid.mondo3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6754)

rfranzq 07-06-2011 01:40

Summer is here and it is starting to look busy here. Thanks to all who contribute.

Summer is here and it is starting to look busy here. Thanks to all who contribute. But especially thanks to the the hosts and moderators. This place is a joy to visit and a civilized forum thanks to their efforts.

eufriend 01-08-2011 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfranzq (Post 36907)
Summer is here and it is starting to look busy here.

It's getting busy here (in France) also. Today I have to check my other store and to see if I have to order more prepaid cards.

Great summer!

rfranzq 14-08-2012 23:42

I will say thank you again.

Quote:

Summer is here and it is starting to look busy here. Thanks to all who contribute. But especially thanks to the the hosts and moderators. This place is a joy to visit and a civilized forum thanks to their efforts.

I will say thank you again.

Effendi 27-08-2012 09:09

Thanks to our readers and, most of all, writers who contribute to make this forum always excellent and updated.
I'm sorry I always have very little time to update the website too, but I always do my best.

rfranzq 10-05-2013 01:30

Almost Summer again.

Quote:

Summer is here and it is starting to look busy here. Thanks to all who contribute.
But especially thanks to the the hosts and moderators.
This place is a joy to visit and a civilized forum thanks to their efforts.

I still believe this. Thanks to everyone.

rfranzq 11-06-2013 04:58

To everyone traveling this Summer--have a safe trip!

To everyone traveling this Summer--have a safe trip!
And may at least one of your SIM cards work well!

rfranzq 31-03-2014 22:21

Spring is here and it is starting to look busy here. Thanks to all who contribute.

As we have now entered Spring 2014 and thoughts turn to future travel plans I would like to again thank everyone for contributing.

This year I have a special request. If you use the kinds of SIMs we talk about here, please report back if they worked or not. Especially multi-country, European-wide and international SIMs.

Performance of these SIMs or lack thereof can make your misery or success a lesson others can learn from.

And as I said in a previous post here:
May at least one of your SIM cards work well!

Bossman 01-04-2014 04:48

I am currently in Nigeria. I have my AT&T forwarded to my Piranha Sim, and Piranha forwarded to my local MTN Nigeria number so that people can still reach me on my AT&T number. This has worked well. I have used Piranha for a handful of outgoing calls and no issues there either. Only minor issue is that Piranha does not capture call history when calls are forwarded. So no way to know exactly what the charges are period! By checking my balance though, I believe the charges are in line with what is listed on the website.

Piranha credit is just about exhausted, so I will be forwarding to my Ekit Sim for the next week or so and report if there are any issues.

PS. With very cheap data rates on my Nigeria Sim a good majority of the communication I have been doing, both back to the USA and local folks here has been through viber/whatsapp.

rfranzq 31-12-2014 05:19

Well, the year is coming to a close.

Well, the year is coming to a close.
Thank you to all contributors and moderators.

Awfully quiet here these last few weeks.
Have all international wireless issues been solved?
Is WiFi everywhere now?

Happy New Year.

andy 31-12-2014 15:46

Happy New Year.

It has actually been quite busy, but only spambots. Some changes Effendi made to sign-up mechanisms seem to have sorted that out.